Thursday 28 March 2013

A quick update!

Hello guys

Well it's been a while since my last post and a lot has happened!
Firstly at the beginning of March we moved house, we'd had a few problems with the landlord at our old place and when we started looking found that we could get somewhere a lot nicer for pretty much the same or less than we were paying.
At first I was adament I didn't want to move but then I found a house.... and I fell in love :)






The move went well and we even have a garage now so the Chopper no longer needs to live in the house :)

The cats have settled in (apart from Baillee having a few skirmishes with everyone but I think that was more to do with her pregnancy hormones than anything else!)

And our Naughtypaw 'D' Litter was born (5 big, healthy kittens!) on 19th March!!
(See seperate blog post for photo's)



Gina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment